Is it weird that just about ever dream I’ve had in the last couple weeks has involved meeting people from the Internet? I don’t think so.
Showing grace can be so hard sometimes.
No one can probably tell that I have interior design fever from all of the stuff I’ve been reblogging :x
Reasons why this is a good week already:
- Taxes are finally done and sent in!
- I ordered Mikey’s gift yesterday and it is going to get here in time for his birthday!
- Everyone at work but Chris and I are gone on spring break so we are our own bosses for the whole week (and I’ll get plenty of hours in)!
- Set plans to hang out with the lovely Violet tomorrow!
- THE WEATHER IS FABULOUS!!!
- Mikey: Hey babe, can I use a bit of our tax return to finish my tattoos?
- Me: Only if I can use a bit of it to go on an online shopping spree.
- Mikey: Ok deal.
Good things that are happening lately:
- Lots of talk and goal-setting with Mikey for this year; including a potential move in the fall and a vacation in the summer.
- I’ve almost saved up enough money to get Mikey’s birthday gift that I’m so stoked about (EEP!)
- I’m getting together soon with my web designer friend to help me finish my new blog design/branding so I can finally get it off the ground.
- Spring has finally made it to Indiana and I’ve never been happier to feel 50+ degree weather in my life.